12-Month Coaching Cohort
2019 Cohort FULL
Our 2019 Sustainable Children’s Ministry Coaching Cohort is now full. If you missed your chance to participate, sign up below to be the first to know about when our next cohort opens up. You can read the details about our 2019 cohort below.
What if you could have a mentor and a group of children’s ministry leaders supporting and helping you as you build the essential systems for a sustainable children’s ministry? That’s what you get as a member of this cohort.
- Personalized guidance as you build essential systems that will keep you out of
the red zone, and allow for margin to handle last-minute situations with grace
- An online diagnostic survey which will help you and your Ministry Architects
coach identify pressure points within your ministry. You and your coach will
build a customized plan for tackling the most pressing issues you face.
- Live web instruction with Annette Safstrom, author of Sustainable Children’s
Ministry, and a Ministry Architects coach.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, offer
encouragement, and partner in prayer with others like you.
- Two personal calls from Annette Safstrom.
- Six coaching calls with your mentor (a ministry coach trained by Annette).
- Four live webinars taught by Annette Safstrom. You’ll interact with Annette and
a group of your peers.
- A copy of Sustainable Children’s Ministry
- $99 per month for 12 months.
- Recruiting that really works
- Volunteer equipping and training
- Effective communication
- Building an effective leadership team
- Partnering with parents
If you have further questions, feel free to email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that each member of this cohort gets the individual attention and coaching necessary, we have limited enrollment to TEN participants.