10-Month Coaching Cohort
2020 Cohort OPEN
What if you could have a mentor and a group of children’s ministry leaders supporting and helping you as you build the essential systems for a sustainable children’s ministry? That’s what you get as a member of this cohort.
You don’t have to do this alone:
- Live webinars taught by Annette Safstrom, author of Sustainable Children’s Ministry. You’ll interact with Annette and a group of your peers.
- Personal coaching calls with your mentor (a ministry coach trained by Annette). These calls will include application of webinar content, helping you to apply the sustainable principles to your unique context. You will also have a chance to discuss pressing issues in your ministry with your mentor.
- Catalyst Calls with Annette Safstrom – These are 30-minute calls when you just need to bounce something off of an expert. You initiate these by giving Annette 48-hours notice and she will schedule 30 minutes for problem solving or brainstorming. Up to five Catalyst Calls per throughout the cohort
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, offer encouragement, and partner in prayer with others like you.
- A copy of Sustainable Children’s Ministry
- Calendars: Planning your year and getting control of your schedule
- Recruiting: Six steps to filling your volunteer roster
- Event Planning: Pulling off killer events without killing yourself
- Communication: Making an impact, by making your message heard
- Vision and Goals that inspire your team and families
If you have further questions, feel free to email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that each member of this cohort gets the individual attention and coaching necessary, we have limited enrollment to TEN participants.